In the vast majority of cases, the Smarthome controller makes trouble after the initial configurationconnection to the wireless network.
If this is not the case, always follow these steps first
● If the Smarthome controller's LED indicator stops blinking after the first attempt, configure
the Smart Switch always always again. There may be an incorrect password
completed during the first attempt.
● Determine that the Wi-Fi range is sufficient at the location of the Smarthome controller.
● Is the Smarthome controller handy to the router (less than 50cm distance)? Try
then place them slightly further from there.
● Never insert the modem adapter into the Smarthome controller.
● If the LED indicator still flashes red, this is usually the router settings.
● Make sure that the Wi-Fi network password is entered correctly. Copy this password
if necessary from the router, to prevent any typing errors.
● Verify that the 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi is turned on. The Smarthome controller can not be overlooked
with the 5Ghz wifi protocol.
● If "MAC Address Filtering" is enabled, always add the Smarthome controller MAC address before connecting.
The MAC address of the Smarthome controller is on a sticker on the back of the controller itself.